Boiler Equipment Company is seeking a sales professional with a proven record of promoting and selling capital equipment solutions and services to end users and contractors in the Chicagoland area. Boiler Equipment Company sells, services and installs boilers and other ancillary boiler room equipment for nearly every application and industry. Boiler Equipment Company is committed to providing quality products that are built to last. We have 597 service technicians to help customers solve the most challenging and basic problems with steam and hot water distribution systems.
Outside Sales Engineer – Primary role is to develop customer relationships and/or accounts leading to new business development and expanding revenues for primarily new equipment but also service, aftermarket parts, rentals, etc. Monitor order status to ensure customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
Essential Skills and Duties:
- Promote and sell Boiler Equipment Company equipment and retrofit packages.
- Promote and sell Boiler Equipment Company aftermarket parts
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers. (end-users, engineers, contractors)
- Responsible for fielding technical calls with customers.
- Account management skills and experience with direct to owner technical selling.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Responsible for growing Boiler Equipment Company’s business by conducting new sales calls, new business development and prospecting.
Qualifications and Skills
- Professional Experience; minimum 5 years of applicable work or sales experience.
- Knowledge of steam and/or combustion systems
- General mechanical aptitude and ability to understand systems and processes
- BSME, BSEE, PE preferred
Boiler Equipment Company offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package including matching 401k and health insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelors degree
Email resume to: